BLR vs DEL Dream11 Prediction | DEL vs BLR Dream11 Prediction | Bengaluru Bulls vs Dabang Delhi K.C Dream11 Prediction | Dabang Delhi K.C vs Bengaluru Bulls Dream11 Prediction | Vivo Pro Kabaddi | Match 105 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
BLR vs DEL, Match 105, Season 7, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
Monday, September 23, 2019 8:30 PM
In the Vivo Pro Kabaddi, we have Bengaluru Bulls squaring off against Dabang Delhi K.C at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur.
DEL vs BLR Dream11 Preview
Dabang Delhi K.C. has going to play the 94th match of Vivo Pro Kabaddi in Season 7. They have already played 16 matches and have won the match for 11 times and have 1 tie match. Dabang Delhi K.C. had their last match against Telugu Titans and Dabang Delhi K.C. has won the match by 29-37 points in the points table. Now they are going to square off against Bengaluru Bulls. Their team was in 1st position in the points table and has scored 69 points in the table. Naveen Kumar and Anil Kumar are the best players in their team who have produced many points for their team to win the match.
BLR vs DEL Dream11 Prediction
Bengaluru bulls totally played 17 games with 9 wins, 8 losses and they take the 4th position in the points table with 50 points. They won the last game against Puneri Paltan (42-38). The first meeting between the two sides took place at the home leg of Bengaluru which took place in Pune. The scoreline favored the Bengaluru 42-43 with Pawn being the top scorer with 29 raid points with has 3 bonus and 26 touchpoints. They have a good record against Bengal so this game is only for raiders also pawn expected as scored a super 10 in this game. They face Dabang Delhi K.C. for their next match.
Head to Head
Bengaluru bulls and face Dabang Delhi K.C. have played each other in 2 game in season 5 and 6, from those 2 matches; Bengaluru bulls has won 1 match and face Dabang Delhi K.C. has won 1 match
- Bengaluru Bulls, the key players will be Pawan Kumar Sehrawat, Mahender Singh, Rohit Kumar, and Amit Sheoran
- Pawan Kumar Sehrawat is playing at a different level this season. With a total of whopping 165 raid points, he is the best raider in the league.
- Mahender Singh is leading the Bulls’ defense with 41 tackle points
- Captain Rohit Kumar has scored 12 points in the last 2 matches.
- Amit Sheoran has scored 7 tackle points in the last 2 games.
Dabang Delhi K.C.
- Dabang Delhi K.C., the key players will be Naveen Kumar and Anil Kumar.
- Naveen Kumar, a raider who has played 36 matches and he has scored 352 raid points for their team to win the match.
- Anil Kumar, a defender and a left cover who has played 48 matches and he has scored 65 points for their team to win.
BLR vs DEL – Team Squad
Bengaluru Bulls: Banty, Lal Mohar Yadav, Pawan Kumar Sehrawat, Rohit Kumar, Sumit Singh, Vinod Kumar, Mohit Sehrawat, Raju Lal Choudhary, Vijay Kumar, Mahender Singh, Aman, Sandeep, Saurabh Nandal, Ajay, Amit Sheoran, Ankit, Ashish Kumar, Sanjay Shrestha
Dabang Delhi K.C: Aman Kadian, Chandran Ranjit, Naveen Kumar, Neeraj Narwal, Sumit Kumar, Mohit, Vishal Mane, Pratik Patil, Ravinder Pahal, Anil Kumar, Saeid Ghaffari, Satywan, Sumit, Joginder Singh Narwal, Sombir, Balram, Meraj Sheykh, Vijay.
BLR vs DEL Dream11 Prediction – 1