CRO Vs WAL Dream11 Prediction Today Best Football Match
CRO vs WAL Dream11 Prediction | WAL vs CRO Dream11 Prediction | Croatia vs Wales Dream11 Prediction | Wales vs Croatia Dream11 Prediction | European Championship Qualifying 2020 | Group Stage | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
CRO vs WAL, Group Stage, European Championship Qualifying 2020
Cardiff City Stadium
Monday, October 14, 2019 12:15 AM
In the European Championship Qualifying 2020, we have Croatia squaring off against Wales at Cardiff City Stadium, UK.
WAL vs CRO Dream11 Preview
Looking at results for the last year, Croatia has played 11 matches. They have 6 wins; 2 draws; and 3 losses. This form gives them a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 54%-18%-27%. In this time, they have scored 1.82 goals on average per match; while conceding 1.09 goals on average. On the occasions when they have been the visitors, over the year their average number of goals scored is 1.75. They have conceded 1.25 on average. Their most recent 10 matches have seen them score. Some of the stats for the away team will give their supporters encouragement when assessing their keys for victory and the market prices.
Looking over the last year, Wales have played 10 matches. They have 5 wins; 1 draw; and 4 losses. This gives them a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 50%-10%-40%. Over this period, they have scored 0.9 times per match, on average, while conceding 0.8. While playing at home over this recent year, their average number of goals scored is 1.2 and they have conceded 0.6 on average. Their recent performance data shows that they have scored a total of 9 goals in their last ten matches and 5 of these latest matches have been victories. The total number of times that Wales and whoever they’ve played have also scored in 4 matches in those ten, and there have been 3 matches with three goals or more. And they have scored at least once in each of their last 3 matches.
Head to Head Records
- To kick this preview off, Frog draws attention to their recent match. Wales played Croatia in June in a Euro Qualification game. The winners were Croatia with a score of 2-1.
- Over the last decade, these two sides have played a total of 4 times. Wales have won in none of these head-to-head matches. Croatia has won 4 matches. None of the matches ended in a draw.
- Key players for Wales are Daniel James, Gareth Bale, and David Brooks.
- The 25 years Forwarder David Brooks has played 3 games and has scored 1 goal which was the key moments in WAL’s winning games.
- The 20 years Midfielder Gareth Bale has played 5 matches and scored 1 goal to help his side win the game.
- The 28 years Midfielder Daniel James has played 5 matches and scored 1 goal to help his side win the game.
- Key players for Croatia are Ivan Perisic and Luka Modric.
- The 29 years old Midfielder Ivan Perisic has played 6 matches and scored 2 goals to help his side win the game.
- The 24 years old Luka Modric the Midfielder has played 6 games and has scored 2 goals in this tournament in the winning journey of CRO.
CRO vs WAL – Team Squad
Croatia: Lovre Kalinic, Simon Sluga, Dominik Livakovic.Dejan Lovren, Tin Jedvaj, Borna Barisic, Mile Skoric, Karlo Bartolec, Dario Melnjak, Dino Peric, Luka Modric, Lvan Rakitic, Mated kovacic, Marcelo brozovic, Milan Badelj, Mario Pasalic, Nikola Vlasic, Ivan Perisic, Ante Rebic, Brund Petkovic, Josip Brekalo, Mislav Orsic
Wales: Wayne Hennessey, Adam Davies, Danny Ward, Cannor Roberts, Tom Lockyer, Joe Rodon, Regan Poole, joe Allen, Matthew Smith, Will Vaulks, Joe Morrell, Jonathan Williams, Ethan Ampadu, Sam Vokes, Tom Lawrence, Tyler Roberts, Rabbi Matondo, Kieffer Moore.