USA Vs RUS Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Mens World Cup 2019
USA vs RUS Dream11 Prediction | RUS vs USA Dream11 Prediction | USA vs Russia Dream11 Prediction | Russia vs USA Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019 | Match 55 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
USA vs RU, Match 55, FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019
Monday, October 14, 2019 7:30 AM
In the FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019, we have USA squaring off against Russia at Hiroshima, Japan.
RUS VS USA Dream11 Preview
Well, the United States is back on their winning track and would not let their momentum slip this time. At present, the United States is on the 3rd spot with six wins from 8 games. The USA on another side is still running for the winner’s race at 3rd spot in the point table with 2 losses and 6 wins. They recently had a close encounter with a not so strong team, Canada where the USA claimed victory in the last set. The USA totally played 8 games with 6 wins, 2 lose and they take the 3rd position in the points table with 18 points.
Russia’s previous match was against Argentina in World Cup, the match ended with results 3 – 1 (Argentina won the match). Russia fixtures tab is showing the last 100 volleyball matches with statistics and win/lose icons. There are also all Russia scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future. Russia totally played 9 games with 4 wins, 5 losses and they take the 7th position in the points table with 12 points.
- Best Attacker – A Russell – 95 spikes – 60 shots – 180 attempts
- Best Blocker – M Holt – 16 Blocks – 32 Rebounds – 74 attempts
- Best Server – A Russell – 16 aces – 76 hits – 116 attempts
- Best setter – M Christenson – 234 running sets – 269 still sets – 507 attempts
- Best Digger- E Shoji – 61 digs – 21 Receptions – 112 attempts.
- Fedor Voronkov is Russia’s best scorer currently. He has won 91 attacks, 5 blocks and 7 serves.
- Denis Zemchenok played as a universal and scored 14 points in the last match. He won 11 attacks, 1 block, and 2 serves.
- Anton Semyshev came out as a strong attacker. He scored 13 points in the last match where he won 10 attacks, 3 blocks, and 0 serves.
- Ivan Iakovlev is the table topper among the blockers. He has scored 31 stuff blocks in 104 attempts with 51 rebounds.
- Sergey Grankin is a reliable setter of the team. In 486 attempts, he had only 2 faults so far.
USA vs RUS – Team Squad
USA: Matthew Anderson, Aaron Russell, Taylor Sander, Jeffrey Jendryk Ii, Kyle Ensing, Mitchell Stahl, Kawika Shoji, Torey Defalco, Michael Saeta, James Shaw, Micah Christenson c, Maxwell Holt, Benjamin Patch, Micah Ma’a, Brenden Sander, Joshua Tuaniga, Thomas Jaeschke, Garrett Muagututia, David Wieczorek, David Smith, Dustin Watten, Erik Shoji, Brendan Schmidt, Kyle Dagostino, Price Jarman
Russia: Yaroslav Podlesnykh, Ilia Vlasov, Dmitry Kovalev, Artem Volvich, Sergey Grankin c, Anton Karpukhov, Dmitry Volkov, Anton Semyshev, Ivan Iakovlev, Fedor Voronkov, Igor Philippov, Dmitriy Muserskiy, Dmitry Shcherbinin, Evgenii Andreev, Maxim Mikhaylov, Egor Kliuka, Ilyas Kurkaev, Roman Martynyuk, Andrey Surmachevskiy, Igor Kobzar, Pavel Kruglov, Valentin Golubev, Kirill Ursov, Pavel Pankov, Denis Zemchenok.